Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week 9: A Progress Report

The pledge of allegiance to Andrea in big lights is still in the beginning stages but rapidly! It is March 1st!!!!!!!!!! The last month of the first quarter.

For those just now tuning in, I have been challenged to 52 weeks of writing. This means that at least once per week I have to exercise my finger tips doing something I love. I have made a public commitment on pledgehammer.com to hold me accountable for this endeavor. If I do not complete this challenge then I will have to donate $75 to one of the following organizations: ActionAid, PDSA - for pets in need of vets, Torture Care, The World Land Trust, SOS Children's Village in Keila, Estonia --to help those challenged in other ways.

Having the opportunity to share my thoughts has been most rewarding. The highlight of each week. I can hardly work my digits fast enough for all of the ideas formulated in my mind and  I don't plan on walking around with a tape recorder attached to my belt.... I've got to begin documenting these topics and making the time to research and outline what I would like to say.  

Other updates from previous blog entries include, the Be Fly in July Weight Watchers Challenge. F A I L. I never joined weight watchers, although I have successfully started eating healthier, cooking my own food and shed about 5 pounds, so even though I didn't fill the hands of Valerie Bertinelli or Jennifer Hudson these days, I saved a bunch of cash for me to do other things. Like... pay taxes and debt and crap like that. I'm schiffzing.

Anyway- cheers :)

No comments: