Tuesday, February 17, 2009

evol

...But the real question at hand is why does love make me angry? Why would love make anyone angry? What is it that I must humbly submit to the realm of emotions? What intentions must I develop to truly embrace love? I am in prison... Incarcerated from the soul. Chained and whipped by self sorrows... Savage...laying in the corner shaking... ACHING to break free. Angry... pointing fingers in every direction but me. Living, Loving and Learning life- A fruitful one at that.. BUT- What must I sacrifice to set myself free? I reflect upon the days when I was just me... when what I rejected was the popular belief. High hopes and dreams flourish above the horizon to destination CEO- as natural life urges are surpressed by the calculation of my 401k. My independence is turning into an A-Sexual Reality when it comes to love.. and at the end of the day the only one left holding my hand is me.


Numb, limp and cold is what I have become to beautiful masculine hands that gently caress- and soft passionate kisses tickling the small of my neck..My security blanket to keep safe and warm- when I need to escape... even me...

No comments: